Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms

All of you gamers should be familiar with this popular game from Ubisoft. After five Heroes of Might and Magic (HOMM) series released as PC games, the final version of HOMM will be entirely web-based without requiring any download or installation. HOMM Kingdoms BETA is currently scheduled to launch in Spring 2008. Unfortunately the preliminary release is quite exclusive, and only those who have bought HOMM Complete Edition will be able to register with secret serial numbers in order to get private invitations.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

OnlineBrowserGamer said...

I really enjoyed playing Heroes III when I was young. I've wasted too many days, and nights with it. I hope the browser game will be as good. Can't wait to try it out, however I can't find any new information on the subject. Did Ubisoft abandoned the project? That would be most unfortunate. I registered anyway and now waiting... :)

High Stakes Online Poker said...

Charming phrase