Free Rice

It's time to get out of your fantasy and save the real world. Simply play a vocabulary game at Free Rice and with each correct answer you have just indirectly donated 20 grains of rice via the United Nations World Food Program to help end hunger. So the next time you are looking for that new browser game, think about the poor hungry child that you can save with a bowl of rice. After all, you are still helping yourself improve your English vocabulary. Visit the World Food Program website for more info.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι was suggestеd this blog bу mу cousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Look into my blog post :: Geoland authors
My web site > web deveopment greece

Unknown said...

Hey,

Υour ѕtуle is really unіque in compaгison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bοok mark this blog.

Visit More Info :- Visit More Info :- Pogo Technical Support

Thanks
Alex Gold